Getting lost in the world of posting content on Facebook as a business is becoming more obvious to me. The average personal profile has about 35 “likes” on business pages and soon, Facebook will compete with the Google+ tactic of Circles – separating business from personal in the streams. So how can you get the …
Tag Archive: “likes”
Social Media Management
You already have your social media ducks-in-a-row but you either don't have time to do it yourself or don't want to use the precious time of your employee's - You Need SMOHawaii! :)
- Social Media is like a Gym Membership – No Workout, No Results
- Gov. Abercrombie Calls For Faster Internet Speeds to Pump Productivity of Hawaii Businesses
- Build Your Facebook Business Page Collaborative and Get Better Results
- Hawaii – The Most Powerfull State Brand In America? Leading With Aloha!
- The Yelp Vortex – Are You Stuck With Their Ratings?