Getting lost in the world of posting content on Facebook as a business is becoming more obvious to me. The average personal profile has about 35 “likes” on business pages and soon, Facebook will compete with the Google+ tactic of Circles – separating business from personal in the streams. So how can you get the …
Tag Archive: hawaii marketing
Without a doubt, each state in the United States is it’s own brand. It’s the mission of each states marketing team to constantly spin the reasons why you should either visit or come move your life and business to it’s location. But Hawaii has the most unique brand out of all the states. It’s a …
Social Media Management
You already have your social media ducks-in-a-row but you either don't have time to do it yourself or don't want to use the precious time of your employee's - You Need SMOHawaii! :)
- Social Media is like a Gym Membership – No Workout, No Results
- Gov. Abercrombie Calls For Faster Internet Speeds to Pump Productivity of Hawaii Businesses
- Build Your Facebook Business Page Collaborative and Get Better Results
- Hawaii – The Most Powerfull State Brand In America? Leading With Aloha!
- The Yelp Vortex – Are You Stuck With Their Ratings?